RXOS 3.11 Update
The best update is here!
- All bugs are fixed, RXOS is now the one of the most stable OSs of Scratch!
- More fast, it will let you to not wait while launching apps.
- Final ESR update: 3.11 is the last update of RXOS Cupertino, with all fixes and minor changes needed for the OS!
- Basic Mode optimized: the Basic Mode supports now the Turbo Mode of Scratch 3 and MBlock 5. The user interface is now more clean and design even with video limitations for a more fast experience on low end PC.
- Large compatibility: Scratch 2, MBlock 3 / 4 are still supported, even in 2019 for people who are still working with these old terminals, but it's the last version that support them.
- Compatibility with Scratch 3 and MBlock 5 out of box, without something to change.
- Vector Graphics: new graphics for UI elements of RXOS for a best experience on new terminals.
Next update: rxOS 5 (Beta)